Ocean Yield has accepted the delivery of the 2018-built Handysize dry bulk vessel La Fresnais.
Built at Jiangmen Nanyang Ship Engineering, China, the 39,800GT vessel immediately started a 12-year bareboat charter to a company owned and guaranteed by Louis Dreyfus Armateurs Group (LDA).
Founded more than 160 years ago, LDA is a French family group engaged in maritime transportation and services.
Latest from Baird Maritime
- Australia's $410 million icebreaker already eight months behind schedule
- FOI documents reveal $680 million overspend on Australian OPVs
- Vietnam Coast Guard accepts delivery of patrol boats
- IMO confirms errors, 20 per cent correction in EEDI
- Lloyd's Register Foundation workshop aims to improve safety in two of the world’s most dangerous industries