Ocean Yield has accepted the delivery of the 2018-built Handysize dry bulk vessel La Fresnais.
Built at Jiangmen Nanyang Ship Engineering, China, the 39,800GT vessel immediately started a 12-year bareboat charter to a company owned and guaranteed by Louis Dreyfus Armateurs Group (LDA).
Founded more than 160 years ago, LDA is a French family group engaged in maritime transportation and services.
Ocean Yield takes delivery of Suezmax crude tanker
in Tanker World
- Ocean Yield announces investment in four 3,800TEU container vessels with long-term charters
- Norske Shell extends charter contract for PSV Siem Pride
- Exmar FSRU seals 10-year Bangladesh charter
SwissMarine charters Capesize vessel Houston
in Bulker World
Latest from Baird Maritime
- Wang Tak launches 40m catamaran ferry for Pearl River Delta
- Vittoria Shipyard launches sub-decommissioning tug for Russian Federation
- VESSEL REVIEW | Two Tales – Aquaculture support vessel for Clean Seas Tuna
- Okskaya Sudoverf lays keel of fourth Project RSD32M dry cargo carrier
- General Dynamics Electric Boat awarded US$481 million for continued development of US Navy's next ballistic-missile submarine