Okskaya Sudoverf laid the keel of a new dry cargo carrier on Thursday, September 21.
This is the fourth in a series of eight Project RSD32M ships ordered by PAO STLC.
The RSD32M ships designed by Marine Engineering Bureau are intended for transportation of general and dry bulk cargo (including grain), bundled sawn timber, round timber, metal scrap, bundled and coiled metal, heavy and oversized cargo, coal, hazardous cargo of class 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6.1, 8, 9, and category "B".
- Russia’s third Project 22800 small missile ship to be floated out
- Fifth Project RSD59 vessel to be delivered to Pola Rise
- Russian border service takes delivery of multi-purpose boat
- Vympel Shipbuilding launches patrol boat for Russian border service
- Russian Navy commissions two patrol boats into service
Latest from Baird Maritime
- VESSEL REVIEW | John Duigan – King Island’s new purpose-built landing craft
- Philippine Coast Guard commissions first two 24m patrol boats
- VESSEL REVIEW | Cap de Fer – Vittoria Shipyard returns to tug building
- CMA CGM containership crashes into dock near Mumbai
- Karstensens delivers pelagic trawler to Irish owner