Royal Vopak has released plans to expand its Jakarta tank terminal (JTT) by 100,000 cubic metres for the storage of gasoline and biofuels.
The expansion at Tanjung Priok will take the total tank capacity of JTT to more than 350,000 cubic metres.
The works include eight tanks with a total capacity of 100,000 cubic metres for gasoline, ethanol and biodiesel, a vapour recovery unit and additional (in-line) blending infrastructure to help customers comply with Indonesia's Biofuel Blending Mandate regulations.
The expansion is expected to be commissioned in phases from the first quarter to the fourth quarter in 2019.
Latest from Baird Maritime
- Australia's $410 million icebreaker already eight months behind schedule
- FOI documents reveal $680 million overspend on Australian OPVs
- Vietnam Coast Guard accepts delivery of patrol boats
- IMO confirms errors, 20 per cent correction in EEDI
- Lloyd's Register Foundation workshop aims to improve safety in two of the world’s most dangerous industries