Royal Vopak has released plans to expand its Jakarta tank terminal (JTT) by 100,000 cubic metres for the storage of gasoline and biofuels.
The expansion at Tanjung Priok will take the total tank capacity of JTT to more than 350,000 cubic metres.
The works include eight tanks with a total capacity of 100,000 cubic metres for gasoline, ethanol and biodiesel, a vapour recovery unit and additional (in-line) blending infrastructure to help customers comply with Indonesia's Biofuel Blending Mandate regulations.
The expansion is expected to be commissioned in phases from the first quarter to the fourth quarter in 2019.
Latest from Baird Maritime
- Wang Tak launches 40m catamaran ferry for Pearl River Delta
- Vittoria Shipyard launches sub-decommissioning tug for Russian Federation
- VESSEL REVIEW | Two Tales – Aquaculture support vessel for Clean Seas Tuna
- Okskaya Sudoverf lays keel of fourth Project RSD32M dry cargo carrier
- General Dynamics Electric Boat awarded US$481 million for continued development of US Navy's next ballistic-missile submarine