A consortium that includes Advanced Offshore Services, Wintermar and Guna Tesuma Internasional has been awarded a three-year contract for offshore inspection, repair and maintenance (IRM) services to an Indonesia-based upstream oil and gas company.
Wintermar’s Indonesia-flagged vessel SMS Supporter will be used to carry out the project.
The 70-metre DP2 vessel has been modified with a 10-tonne crane and accommodation for 60 people to allow two air diving systems, two inspection-class remotely operated underwater vehicles (ROV) and other IRM project equipment, supported by specialist personnel.
Commercial terms and the duration of the contract remain undisclosed.
Latest from Baird Maritime
- Australia's $410 million icebreaker already eight months behind schedule
- FOI documents reveal $680 million overspend on Australian OPVs
- Vietnam Coast Guard accepts delivery of patrol boats
- IMO confirms errors, 20 per cent correction in EEDI
- Lloyd's Register Foundation workshop aims to improve safety in two of the world’s most dangerous industries