A consortium that includes Advanced Offshore Services, Wintermar and Guna Tesuma Internasional has been awarded a three-year contract for offshore inspection, repair and maintenance (IRM) services to an Indonesia-based upstream oil and gas company.
Wintermar’s Indonesia-flagged vessel SMS Supporter will be used to carry out the project.
The 70-metre DP2 vessel has been modified with a 10-tonne crane and accommodation for 60 people to allow two air diving systems, two inspection-class remotely operated underwater vehicles (ROV) and other IRM project equipment, supported by specialist personnel.
Commercial terms and the duration of the contract remain undisclosed.
Latest from Baird Maritime
- Wang Tak launches 40m catamaran ferry for Pearl River Delta
- Vittoria Shipyard launches sub-decommissioning tug for Russian Federation
- VESSEL REVIEW | Two Tales – Aquaculture support vessel for Clean Seas Tuna
- Okskaya Sudoverf lays keel of fourth Project RSD32M dry cargo carrier
- General Dynamics Electric Boat awarded US$481 million for continued development of US Navy's next ballistic-missile submarine