Luxembourg-based Subsea 7 has signed an agreement to buy Germany’s Siem Offshore Contractors and two vessels, subject to competition approvals.
The acquisition will include the entire issued share capital of Siem Offshore Contractors, the inter-array cable lay vessel Siem Aimery and the support vessel Siem Moxie.
The initial cost is €140 million (US$172.3 million) subject to adjustments for working capital and net cash in Siem Offshore Contractors and a deferred contingent consideration, based on the contracted volume of work achieved in each year up to 2024, which is not expected to exceed €40 million over the period.
The transaction is expected to be completed in the first half of 2018.
- Fire breaks out on German Navy frigate Schleswig-Holstein
- Van Oord completes cable installation for German wind farm
- German sea rescue orders four newbuilds
- German Naval Yards forms partnership for German Navy tender bid
Flensburger Schiffbau-Gesellschaft lays keel for Brittany Ferries Ro-Pax
in Ro-Pax World
Latest from Baird Maritime
- Wang Tak launches 40m catamaran ferry for Pearl River Delta
- Vittoria Shipyard launches sub-decommissioning tug for Russian Federation
- VESSEL REVIEW | Two Tales – Aquaculture support vessel for Clean Seas Tuna
- Okskaya Sudoverf lays keel of fourth Project RSD32M dry cargo carrier
- General Dynamics Electric Boat awarded US$481 million for continued development of US Navy's next ballistic-missile submarine