Acta Marine has been awarded a charter contract to assist Belgian-based DEME Group’s Tideway subsidiary with its cable pull in, and testing and termination campaign, on the German offshore wind farm Merkur.
Operating from Dutch port Eemshaven, walk-to-work vessel Acta Orion will be performing accommodation and W2W services. It will also perform cargo transfers to assist the tower teams using the cargo functionality on its gangway.
After a 300-day campaign working at the Race Bank offshore wind farm, Acta Orion was docked at Oranjewerf Amsterdam to perform its 2.5-year intermediate survey and maintenance work.
Latest from Baird Maritime
- Wang Tak launches 40m catamaran ferry for Pearl River Delta
- Vittoria Shipyard launches sub-decommissioning tug for Russian Federation
- VESSEL REVIEW | Two Tales – Aquaculture support vessel for Clean Seas Tuna
- Okskaya Sudoverf lays keel of fourth Project RSD32M dry cargo carrier
- General Dynamics Electric Boat awarded US$481 million for continued development of US Navy's next ballistic-missile submarine