Singapore-based Kim Heng Offshore & Marine Holdings has secured a one-year charter for two anchor handling tug supply (AHTS) vessels.
Starting this month, the contract for Bridgewater 131 and Bridgewater 132 involves support for offshore drilling activities in Malaysia.
They will service projects operated by an independent oil company and a national oil company-linked entity.
Kim Heng bought the vessels from an auction held for the assets of Swiber Holdings after the latter entered into judicial management.
Latest from Baird Maritime
- Australia's $410 million icebreaker already eight months behind schedule
- FOI documents reveal $680 million overspend on Australian OPVs
- Vietnam Coast Guard accepts delivery of patrol boats
- IMO confirms errors, 20 per cent correction in EEDI
- Lloyd's Register Foundation workshop aims to improve safety in two of the world’s most dangerous industries