Singapore-based Kim Heng Offshore & Marine Holdings has secured a one-year charter for two anchor handling tug supply (AHTS) vessels.
Starting this month, the contract for Bridgewater 131 and Bridgewater 132 involves support for offshore drilling activities in Malaysia.
They will service projects operated by an independent oil company and a national oil company-linked entity.
Kim Heng bought the vessels from an auction held for the assets of Swiber Holdings after the latter entered into judicial management.
Latest from Baird Maritime
- Wang Tak launches 40m catamaran ferry for Pearl River Delta
- Vittoria Shipyard launches sub-decommissioning tug for Russian Federation
- VESSEL REVIEW | Two Tales – Aquaculture support vessel for Clean Seas Tuna
- Okskaya Sudoverf lays keel of fourth Project RSD32M dry cargo carrier
- General Dynamics Electric Boat awarded US$481 million for continued development of US Navy's next ballistic-missile submarine