The fifth Rhine-class river ship for Crystal River Cruises has been handed over at MV Werften in Wismar, Germany.
The 135-metre Crystal Ravel accommodates 106 guests in all-suite, all-balcony, all-butler ships on Europe’s rivers. She includes king-sized beds, panoramic balcony windows, walk-in closets and wall-mounted flat-screen HD TVs.
She joins the Crystal River Cruises fleet one month after her sister ship, Crystal Debussy.
Crystal Ravel embarks on May 10 from Basel to Vienna, and sails itineraries along the Rhine, Danube, Main and Moselle rivers.
Latest from Baird Maritime
- Australia's $410 million icebreaker already eight months behind schedule
- FOI documents reveal $680 million overspend on Australian OPVs
- Vietnam Coast Guard accepts delivery of patrol boats
- IMO confirms errors, 20 per cent correction in EEDI
- Lloyd's Register Foundation workshop aims to improve safety in two of the world’s most dangerous industries