The fifth Rhine-class river ship for Crystal River Cruises has been handed over at MV Werften in Wismar, Germany.
The 135-metre Crystal Ravel accommodates 106 guests in all-suite, all-balcony, all-butler ships on Europe’s rivers. She includes king-sized beds, panoramic balcony windows, walk-in closets and wall-mounted flat-screen HD TVs.
She joins the Crystal River Cruises fleet one month after her sister ship, Crystal Debussy.
Crystal Ravel embarks on May 10 from Basel to Vienna, and sails itineraries along the Rhine, Danube, Main and Moselle rivers.
Latest from Baird Maritime
- Wang Tak launches 40m catamaran ferry for Pearl River Delta
- Vittoria Shipyard launches sub-decommissioning tug for Russian Federation
- VESSEL REVIEW | Two Tales – Aquaculture support vessel for Clean Seas Tuna
- Okskaya Sudoverf lays keel of fourth Project RSD32M dry cargo carrier
- General Dynamics Electric Boat awarded US$481 million for continued development of US Navy's next ballistic-missile submarine