Ardent and Greece-based firms Vernicos Tugs and Salvage and Environmental Protection Engineering (EPE) have joined forces to provide emergency response services in the eastern Mediterranean.
The three companies signed a co-operation agreement to work together on future opportunities and still retain their corporate identities.
They claim their combined experience and abilities will allow the Ardent-Vernicos-EPE team to handle casualties of all types and sizes.
It will provide an integrated network of floating assets, while much of the specialised equipment will be stored at Vernicos depots.
Latest from Baird Maritime
- Australia's $410 million icebreaker already eight months behind schedule
- FOI documents reveal $680 million overspend on Australian OPVs
- Vietnam Coast Guard accepts delivery of patrol boats
- IMO confirms errors, 20 per cent correction in EEDI
- Lloyd's Register Foundation workshop aims to improve safety in two of the world’s most dangerous industries